[Expert Tip] Partner Visas: How to Use Joint Bank Accounts

Here’s how to use your joint bank account with your partner in the right way (from an immigration perspective).

A common way to meet the financial aspects of the Partner visa criteria is to show that you have a joint bank account with your partner.

However, it’s usually not enough just to have the account for intermittent deposits.

It’s best you use the account for your joint daily expenses and bills, so that it demonstrates that you have both pooled your resources together in the establishment of your new household.

Our principal migration agent has had 100% success rate with all of his partner visa applications! If you have any questions, feel free to have a chat with us in a free 1-to-1 consultation today!

733 views0 comments

Copyright © Skylark Migration Specialists. All Rights Reserved.
320 Plummer St, Port Melbourne VIC 3207

All MARA registered migration agents are bound by the MARA code of conduct

This website ("Website") is owned and operated by SKYLARK MIGRATION SPECIALISTS PTY LTD  ACN 625 196 894 (SKYLARK, we, us, our). Your use of this Website and any material or information in it ("Content") is subject to the terms on this page, the Website Terms and Conditions, and SKYLARK’ Privacy Policy, as amended by SKYLARK from time to time (together, “Terms”). By using or accessing any part of the Website or the Content, you agree to be bound by the Terms in effect at that time, and it is your responsibility regularly to check for any updates to these Terms. The Website and the Content are also subject to change at any time without notice. While we have endeavoured to ensure that the Content, including information in relation to migration policies and regulatory frameworks and other information contained in this Website is correct, it is based on a range of variable factors including information provided by external news platforms. This information may change depending on a number of factors, including but not limited to, changes in governmental policy and legislative requirements. As a result, the Content is subject to change without notice and we recommend that you always seek independent legal and financial advice. SKYLARK also does not provide you with legal, financial or other advice by means of the Website or the Content. We recommend that you (a) independently consult a migration agent; (b) familiarise yourself independently with the process, and the associated legalities; and (c) seek appropriate and independent legal and financial advice.