Are you a student, graduate or skilled professional? Don't want to rely on an employer to get Australian permanent residency?
Our professionals here at Skylark Migration have helped thousands of people plan their PR Pathways and apply for their Skilled Visas. We look forward to helping you reach your migration goals!
100% Redeemable (T&Cs in booking link)
What is the Skilled Visa, or Independent Skilled Visa?
Australian Skilled Visas (also known as General Skilled Migration visas, skilled worker visas, or independent work visas) are a range of visas for skilled workers who want to migrate to Australia to work and live permanently. They are designed for individuals who have in-demand skills and qualifications.
To be eligible for this visa, there are 4 main requirements:
Applicants need to have a relevant occupation that is on the skilled occupation list
Score enough points on the points test
Meet any additional skills assessment requirements for the occupation
Meet any additional requirements for state nomination (not applicable for the 189 Visa)
Which Skilled Visa Subclass is Right for You?
Finding the best, fastest pathway to PR that suitable for you can be one of the most complicated areas of Australian migration.
Choosing the right type of skilled visa depends on a variety of factors, including: your qualifications, work experience, age, English proficiency and other personal circumstances.
(Skilled Regional Visa)
5 - year temporary visa
PR pathways via 191 visa
Requires state nomination
Requires minimum 65 points
+ 5 points for state nomination
Must live regionally for 3 years
Confused? Don't score enough points on the points test? Our 1:1 PR Strategy Session is specially designed to help you work out your best pathway to PR >>
Our Skilled Visas Application Process
1. 1:1 consultation with a skilled visa expert to assess your situation and answer any questions
2. Pay a small deposit. Our agents will do a eligibility assessment before you make any commitment.
3. Once we get back your signed agreement and payment, it's time to get started!
4. We'll send you a customised, comprehensive document checklist for the strongest application
5. As you collect your documents, we'll be here to provide advice and recommendations
6. Our experts will complete your application (we don't make you fill the forms!)
7. We'll make sure your application is strong before we submit to Immigration
8. We'll keep you updated and follow up with Immigration until you get your visa!
100% Redeemable, 100% Skilled Visa success rate
(T&Cs in booking link)
Why Choose Us as Your Migration Agent for Skilled Visas?
Former-Department of Immigration
With a former Immigration officer on our team, we have unique insight into what a strong application looks like and red flags you should avoid.
Skilled Visa Success Rate
Yes, every single Skilled Visa application of ours since 2015 has been successfully granted.
100% Money-back guarantee
...Which is why we are confident enough to offer you 100% Money Back Guarantee - We get your visa, or you get your money back*
Competitive, all-inclusive fees
We are transparent with our pricing and are fiercely against charging exorbitant fees.