Parent & Child Visas

Parent/Child Visas Australia

Want to bring your parents or dependent children to Australia? Are you an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen? 

Then you may be able to help them get an Australian Parent/Child Visa! A range of visa options are available to help them live permanently, or for extended periods of time, in Australia!