[Expert Tip] 1 Thing International Students Should Do Before Graduating

Make sure you know your plans after graduation BEFORE you graduate.

Calculate the points you need for skilled migration in advance, so that you can decide whether you need to apply for the Temporary Graduate (485) visa. The 485 is only available within 6 months after graduation! Otherwise start looking for potential employers for sponsorship.

This way, you won't be forced to do further study to stay in Australia when you might be sick of it by then!

Have questions? Need help planning your pathway from HERE to PR? Just give us a call today.

#graduate #485visa

Copyright © 2017 Skylark Migration Specialists. All Rights Reserved.
Level 19, 180 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne VIC 3000

All MARA registered migration agents are bound by the MARA code of conduct: https://www.mara.gov.au/becoming-an-agent/professional-standards-and-obligations/code-of-conduct