[Expert Tip] The Best Way to Get Your PR - An Expert's Summary

For those with Australian partners or family members, the pathway to PR could be quite clear. What about for everyone else? What is the best way for international students and employees to get PR? Depending on how you define best, here is what our principal migration agent thinks.

THE CHEAPEST AND FASTEST - Skilled Independent [subclass 189]

  • Features: Direct-to-PR and does not require employer, family or state government sponsorship/nomination

  • The verdict: Provided you meet all the requirements, have an occupation on the SOL and can score at least 60 points (for most occupation types), you could get PR in as little as 4 months' time

THE EASIEST - ENS/RSMS [subclass 186/187]

  • Features: Has the lowest requirements compared to the other PR work visa options and may not require a skills assessment

  • The verdict: This is an optimal choice if you have an employer sponsor

This is only a general guide, there are 2 other work visa options and many family visa options. Each person's situation is different. If you would like an accurate recommendation for you, please feel free to book in a FREE consultation. Our principal agent will sit down with you 1-to-1, analyse your situation and give you his opinion on your best way to PR!

#fastest #cheapest #easiest #PermanentResidency #PR #workingvisa #workinaustralia

Copyright © Skylark Migration Specialists. All Rights Reserved.
320 Plummer St, Port Melbourne VIC 3207

All MARA registered migration agents are bound by the MARA code of conduct

This website ("Website") is owned and operated by SKYLARK MIGRATION SPECIALISTS PTY LTD  ACN 625 196 894 (SKYLARK, we, us, our). Your use of this Website and any material or information in it ("Content") is subject to the terms on this page, the Website Terms and Conditions, and SKYLARK’ Privacy Policy, as amended by SKYLARK from time to time (together, “Terms”). By using or accessing any part of the Website or the Content, you agree to be bound by the Terms in effect at that time, and it is your responsibility regularly to check for any updates to these Terms. The Website and the Content are also subject to change at any time without notice. While we have endeavoured to ensure that the Content, including information in relation to migration policies and regulatory frameworks and other information contained in this Website is correct, it is based on a range of variable factors including information provided by external news platforms. This information may change depending on a number of factors, including but not limited to, changes in governmental policy and legislative requirements. As a result, the Content is subject to change without notice and we recommend that you always seek independent legal and financial advice. SKYLARK also does not provide you with legal, financial or other advice by means of the Website or the Content. We recommend that you (a) independently consult a migration agent; (b) familiarise yourself independently with the process, and the associated legalities; and (c) seek appropriate and independent legal and financial advice.