[Expert Tip] Skilled Migration Even If Your Job Is Not on the SOL

Want to work in Australia? Worried that your job is not on the SOL? Don't panic!

You can still get PR through skilled migration, with state nomination. Instead of the 189 Skilled Independent work visa, you'll be going for the 190 Skilled Nominated visa.

Many states are willing to nominate you for a different work visa as long as you meet their special criteria. Having state nomination means you can get an additional 5-10 points on the points test. It's worthwhile checking each state government's requirements for state nomination to see if you are eligible.

This could be your answer to permanent residency! Like our page to keep up to date with important immigration news and top tips from our principal migration agent and former Visa Processing Officer.

#skilledmigration #189visa #190visa #statenomination

Copyright © Skylark Migration Specialists. All Rights Reserved.
320 Plummer St, Port Melbourne VIC 3207

All MARA registered migration agents are bound by the MARA code of conduct

This website ("Website") is owned and operated by SKYLARK MIGRATION SPECIALISTS PTY LTD  ACN 625 196 894 (SKYLARK, we, us, our). Your use of this Website and any material or information in it ("Content") is subject to the terms on this page, the Website Terms and Conditions, and SKYLARK’ Privacy Policy, as amended by SKYLARK from time to time (together, “Terms”). By using or accessing any part of the Website or the Content, you agree to be bound by the Terms in effect at that time, and it is your responsibility regularly to check for any updates to these Terms. The Website and the Content are also subject to change at any time without notice. While we have endeavoured to ensure that the Content, including information in relation to migration policies and regulatory frameworks and other information contained in this Website is correct, it is based on a range of variable factors including information provided by external news platforms. This information may change depending on a number of factors, including but not limited to, changes in governmental policy and legislative requirements. As a result, the Content is subject to change without notice and we recommend that you always seek independent legal and financial advice. SKYLARK also does not provide you with legal, financial or other advice by means of the Website or the Content. We recommend that you (a) independently consult a migration agent; (b) familiarise yourself independently with the process, and the associated legalities; and (c) seek appropriate and independent legal and financial advice.